Thursday, April 4

March Lush Have It Box


Just a quick post to show your my newly arrived Lust Have It Box. This is my first ever beauty box subscription and its looking good so far. So heres a brief intro to what i received in my box this month..








BioElexia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Creme RTP $59 150ml - i'm so excited to try this and still can't believe the full size was given in a sample box that only costs $20! The box also came with a 25% off voucher for anyone wanting to re-purchase the product.
Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray RTP $29 59ml - As a person that suffers with oily skin, when i go out my makeup often slides off my face (even when i wear primer). The skindivania spray uses the same formula as the Urban Decay Finishing Spray which i've heard amazing things about, so this is probably the product i'm most excited about!
The Natural Source Camoflage Colour Crayons - No.015 (Khaki Green) and No.022 (Electric Blue) RTP $9.99 - I've never even heard of this brand but when i swatched them (below) they were really smooth and soft on my skin. They claim to be perfect for eyes, lips AND body so i'm looking forward to trying no.022 on my eyes.
DeLorenzo Essential Treatments Equilibrium RTP $31 250gm- As my hair is extremely thick and long i'm sure this masque wont last too long, but we'll see if it can fix my colour-treated hair anyway
Ocean Essence 24K Gold Eye Patches RTP $32.95 5pk - These strange looking patches aim to nourish and plumb dark circles and are the latest crave to reduce the signs of ageing. Very excited to try these due to my current sleepless nights, and i'll keep you guys posted! 


Aaaand here i am looking very sleep-deprived but excited about my new beauty addition..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu