Thursday, April 4

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG






Hi everyone! So i saw this tag on www.sweetaholic-beauty.com and i thought i would give it a whirl seeing as i have never done one before and thought it looked like a bit of fun! 

Rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Moisturise my body - i never have enough time in the morning to apply and then wait for it to dry. At the moment its not so much a problem, but once winter kicks in i guess i'll have to change that..

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I actually just cleaned all mine over the long weekend, but before that not really apart from the odd wash of my foundation or blush brush. These two are pretty important as i find these are the most used out of all my brushes

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not too long but maybe a day or so if im really limited with time. If i see anyone with chipped nails where the nail polish is only on about 1/4 of the nail i will judge that person just take it all off.. eek

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
This has never been a problem with me! Usually my holy grail makeup ill repurchase before it even runs out but anything else ill usually fall in love with something else before its even half used.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Definitely would have to be touching my face throughout the day. I am so terrible i rub my eyes all the time and end up looking like a panda eyed freak. Not. Good.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Sleep. I know this is strange because everybody loves sleep and dont get me wrong so do i, and i'm a sucker for a lie in. But for some reason 10-11 at night seems to be the hour where im most active - whether it be uni work, watching towie or writing blog posts i always find things to do (its currently 10.20 now..) 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
 It really depends on where and who im going out with. Like jasmine from sweetaholic-beaut  i do hate waiting around after im done so i usually leave it to the last minute.. eek

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I probably could if i tried, but lucky i still live at home and am not currently saving up for anything in particular, so spending bans are not a problem (at the moment anyway)

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
I actually live in a pretty small apartment so considering the space restrictions im not doing too bad. I just rediscovered an old ikea wooden box that i used to use as a kid, and it has all these difference sized drawers with is perfect for categorising all my products 

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Well im pretty new to the blogsphere soo i think its about a weekend? But that was because i was away camping with no phone reception/internet/make-up so who can blame me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same for number 6! I love sleep when my alarm is going off in the morning but I never seem to remember that when I'm faffing around on the internet at 11pm!

    Check out my tag here:
    http://cloudnineindulgence.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tag-te-procrastinating-beauty-blogger.html


    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu